Friday, March 12, 2010

Eww Mice!


Here I go!


This guy is a year old and weighs 12lbs so sweet!!



Me and my boy before bedtime!



Other than hanging out with and loving the babies we have done a ton of sorting of donations up at Fort Jaque. This is where the new GLA building will be. There was a ton of donations such as clothes, toys, and medical supplies that we sorted through. The only thing bad about sorting in a warehouse is the mice that live there. It's not that I'm scared of them, they just pop up whenever they want and startle me. No bueno! We have now cleared the warehouse and are ready to bring in more donations that have been waiting at the American Embassy.


Last night was very sad here at GLA. One of the little babies in the NICU passed away. It is hard to know that the baby passed but God will use it for His glory. The other babies here are so sweet. One of my babies reminds me so much of Casey. He is such a sweetheart.

Hope this is a good update on what's going on here. The internet is very limited so I don't get much time to upload photos. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment