Monday, March 1, 2010

A Few More Days

Haiti is just around the bend. At this current time I am trying to focus on remebering everything that I need to bring and finishing my school work. It has been a little stressful, but nothing I can't handle.

We get to meet up with Alyssa in Chicago then we will fly the rest of the way together. It will be a blast to see her again.

I'm still trying to prepare my heart for what I'm going to see and experience. It will definitely be life-changing. The thing I most need to prepare for is the fact that I can't bring any of the babies back that we will be working with. I know that will be the hardest part, but at least I'll get to love them a ton while I'm there.

Things to be Praying for:
Our flights are on time and go smoothly
We find our way around the Port-au-Prince airport okay
Our hearts for what we will see in the city of Port-au-Prince
Connecting with the other volunteers, nannies, and staff at GLA

No comments:

Post a Comment